Join the teamR&D Specialist - Analysis Focus
What If Media Group’s New School Email Monetization model is based on full transparency. Email Service Providers (ESPs) and Mailbox Providers are our close allies in delivering contextually relevant promotional newsletters to consumers who have real and enthusiastic interest in receiving email marketing. The What If Media Group team is expert at connecting with consumers, driving high consumer response rates and extremely low complaint rates. What If Media Group drives some of the highest returns on investment in the online industry. We are growing quickly, and we need talented, detail oriented, and highly motivated individuals like you to support our future growth.
As an R&D Specialist, you will serve in a vital role within the Lab. R&D Specialists are key knowledge holders, who help to execute project work, create new and effective processes, and hold teams accountable to meeting deadlines and metrics. You will be responsible for guiding and executing strategy, providing direction for the department, and mentoring junior team members. You will own complex tasks and serve the team through in-depth project analyses and a dedication to clear, comprehensive communication. The ability to problem solve, take initiative, and work collaboratively are necessary to be successful in this position. A successful R&D specialist will constantly question current processes, look for opportunities to improve current workflow, and perform analyses that provide both insights and clarity to project work.
- Assessing existing projects and processes and making improvements for efficiency.
- Tracking project objectives and key results and providing updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Measuring and reporting weekly and quarterly project performance.
- Providing insight into projects through analytical skills and clear metrics.
- Leading and planning trainings related to projects and processes, as needed.
- Confidently communicating with internal and external departments and partners to increase understanding.
- Investigating and resolving any project issues that may arise and documenting these issues clearly.
- Serving as a leader and mentor to your team and to project members.
- Improving lab output through meaningful contributions
- Has advanced knowledge of company processes and tools such as CMS, Autoresponders, and Chartio.
- Taking initiative on improving skills and professional development.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2-4 years of analytical experience
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and the ability to connect with a variety of personalities.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Familiarity with the scientific method, experimental design, and test design
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, Chartio or similar software
- Strong critical thinking skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to work on tasks independently.
- Experience with working with both large and small teams to meet a goal/deadline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate across departments.
- Meticulous organizational skills and have a self-starter attitude to ensure success and productivity in a work-from-home environment.
- A fierce work ethic and sense of purpose, with the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team.
- Effective task and time management skills.
- SQL skills a plus.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!