Join the teamHR SPECIALIST
The HR Specialist at What If will work closely with company executives and hiring managers to organize sourcing and placement of talent that aligns with company core values and business needs. The HR Specialist will join a caring and motivated HR team that is proud to drive What If’s fun and rewarding corporate culture. The ideal candidate will be someone who is energetic, connects easily with people of all backgrounds, is comfortable recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles, and communicates confidently and persuasively across all levels of the organization. The hire will be responsible for advertising and recruitment budget, as well as relationships with outside agencies. The position will be largely remote, but frequent visits to the home office in Ft Lee, New Jersey will be required. The HR Specialist will also provide general support to the HR Department as needed.
- Source & recruit candidates using a variety of channels (recruiters, job postings, professional sourcing systems, & social media) while effectively targeting the best candidate for the role.
- Research and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
- Review resumes
- Write and place advertising
- Screen and conduct in-depth interviews of candidates
- Organize hiring teams
- Maintain reports related to applicants, job postings, and new hires.
Coach managers on hiring procedures and interviewing techniques
- Promote a positive image of the organization by explaining our company culture,
compensation practices, benefits, and perks.
- Ensure services and policies are in compliance with company and professional standards, in addition to state and federal laws and regulations.
- Conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SHRM-CP Certification
- 3 Years in an HR-centric role
- Experience hiring technical staff
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Ability to interact positively with others including both internal and external customers
Tools We Use (Nice to Have)
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!