Join the teamMarketing and Communications Manager
- Cultivate in-depth knowledge of our business, competitors, and the general marketplace.
- Work closely with the Chief Sales Officer to develop and execute marketing strategies that attract new and retain existing advertisers.
- Manage the marketing plan budget and establish goals and objectives for all marketing activity.
- Grow the company’s social media following and promote the company’s brand, creating social media content, scheduling posts, and analyzing trends.
- Manage spends and marketing campaigns across LinkedIn, Google Adwords, and Paid Social.
- Develop and oversee the publishing of company press releases.
- Coordinate with senior management and creative staff to produce marketing materials that support corporate sales.
- Prepare materials for and attend trade shows and webinars as needed to promote the What If Media Group brand.
- Liaise with outsourced PR to support building and positioning the corporate brand.
- 2 or more years of corporate marketing experience.
- Previous experience in writing and distributing press releases.
Exceptional written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Technical skills with social media platforms and tools to analyze social media.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- PowerPoint (or similar presentation software) skills
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!