Join the teamCustomer Support Representative (part-time)
The customer support position demands a steady, calm, and friendly temperament for assisting with customer service issues ranging from setup to glitches to billing to design to cancellations.
This includes after-hours support on nights and weekends as needed. Multi-tasking is a must in this job, as are impeccable grammar, punctuation, and communication skills. Working remotely is a requirement of this position that requires self-discipline and motivation.
As a Customer Support Representative – you’re daily job responsibilities and tasks will vary depending on the day, but in general, the work will include:
- Handle live chat and email support requests.
- Handle scheduled support calls as needed.
- Work directly with our engineering team to debug and improve the system. (Training will be provided)
- You will be a multi-tasking expert. Utilize several different apps to manage live chat, inter-office chat, tickets, billing, etc.
- Handle email tickets and return calls on weekends when necessary
Be available on Slack to chat with the rest of our support team if and when questions come up.
Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Contributes to team effort
Education and Work Experience
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
One year of IT customer support experience preferred
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel programs
Can type 30 WPM or more with 90% accuracy
Knowledge of phone systems is a plus
Bilingual language skills a plus
What We Offer
- This is a remote position
- This is a part-time position. Monday through Friday 8pm-11pm; Weekends 9am-5pm
- Paid vacation time
- As part of the team, you will innovate, move fast, learn from your colleagues and grow your career.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!