Join the teamBusiness Analyst
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the What If Web Product Team to help oversee and optimize various monetization channels. The site team oversees all real-time revenue driven from users on-site as well as managing all push notification opt-in lists. Through analyses, testing, and a strong understanding of the business’s needs, the team strives to improve overall company performance and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will not only have strong analytical aptitude but also a keen creative mind and a detail-oriented highly motivated work ethic. The responsibility of this Business Analyst role will be to monitor and optimize one or more of the What If web properties. Through deep analysis of recent and historical data and continuous testing, the Business Analyst works toward delivering the optimal product to our users. They will also work closely with multiple departments including Sales, Data Science, Engineering, and Design to support them in executing various projects.
Website user experience management – Analyze user experience for a specific set of What If’s owned websites in order to maximize engagement and visitor value
Analyze and optimize the order of offers being displayed to each user
Work with sales team to test new promotions/advertisers being shown on websites
Work with the design team to test new pages and site creative in order to maximize conversion and engagement
Work with the Data Science team to create models that identify the optimal advertisements to show to each individual user
Education & Experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in a related field – not mandatory
- At least 2 years of proven experience in analytics and system development capacity – with a strong understanding of math and statistics
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Proven analytical abilities
- Practical experience generating processes documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Strong working knowledge of relevant Microsoft applications, including Excel
- Proven capabilities in project and user-testing management
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Extensive experience with data visualization
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Strong business acumen
- Experience using Looker – Nice to have
This is a hybrid position and will require 2-3 days in the NYC or Fort Lee, NJ office.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!