Join the teamACCOUNT MANAGER – SITE TEAM
- Be the “connector” between WIMG and the client in order to maintain and grow
the business relationship.
- Learn and understand client business challenges and goals and navigate
complex client relationships.
Facilitate strong working relationships among internal resources across all teams that are engaged to support the work you need delivered.
- Day-to-day main contact on all client projects.
- Participate in all aspects of business development, including identifying opportunities and executing our clients’ marketing strategies.
- Work closely with our ops and analytics teams to provide strategic marketing consulting service to new and existing clients.
- Build out project timelines and ensure teams (internal and client) adhere to deadlines.
- Wear multiple hats, manage multiple clients, project tasks, timelines, and deliverables.
Education & Experience
Typically requires a BS/BA or Associate’s degree, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of client relationship management
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong at building rapport
- Proven expertise driving client strategy
- Team player
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and timeline
- Adept at problem-solving
- Project management experience a plus
- Located in/near our office in Fort Lee, New Jersey
Tools We Use (Nice to Have)
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!