Join the teamACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
As our Account Executive, you have an opportunity to be a key strategic contributor to the What If Media Group political division. You will be responsible for selling political and advocacy digital solutions and achieving revenue quotas within a wide assigned territory. A successful Account Executive at What If Media Group possesses a hunter mentality and has a desire to thrive in an environment where they are responsible for a singular focus on building our new business pipeline and growing our business. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity (What If?) and drive.
As an Account Executive – your daily job responsibilities and tasks will vary depending on the day, but in general, the work will include:
- Source new leads and identify key decision-makers through competitive seeding
- Utilization of various prospecting and sales management tools
- Selling into Association, Non-Profit, Agency, and Public Affairs / PR Firms markets
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect to account management to close
Education & Experience
- Associates and Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or a similar sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other Sales prospecting and CRM tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Political & Advocacy market savvy
- Exhibit strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent, conscientious, and pays close attention to detail
- Energetic and outgoing personality with an affinity for engaging with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sharp self-starter and go-getter
- Motivated by reaching their numbers and goals
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals
What We Offer:
- This is a remote position.
- Occasional travel up to 10% annually
- Monday through Friday 9 am – 5 pm
- Competitive commission structure, benefits, and paid vacation time
- As part of the team, you will innovate, move fast, learn from your colleagues and grow your career.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!