Join the teamSenior User Experience Designer
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join our growing UX team! As a member of our team, you will be responsible for creating engaging mobile and desktop experiences that drive consumer decisions. This team not only works on user-facing web properties but also works hand in hand with our engineering teams to design our internal products used by our business operations staff. You have a mobile-first mindset and are an expert in your field. Your portfolio demonstrates your talent and experience.
Candidates should have an eye for clean, creative design, be able to translate project requirements into functional wireframes and be able to write the necessary code to build accessible, performant, pixel perfect mobile and desktop layouts for production.
● Create clean, innovative, and useable design concepts.
● Execute on all phases of the design process from wireframing concepts and mockups to final hand-off to developers and stakeholders.
● Translate wireframes into high-quality user interface designs using industry best practices.
● Deliver pixel-perfect implementation of design comps across multiple breakpoints to ensure the best UX across various browsers and devices.
● Apply design and development best practices including naming conventions, code styling, etc.
● Proactively identify and suggest solutions to resolve user experience problems and friction points.
● Work closely with stakeholder teams during design and development phases to ensure project UI goals and deadlines are met.
● Collaborate with other UX team members and participate in review sessions.
● Evaluate designs and provide actionable feedback to other designers.
● Capable of handling multiple projects at any given time.
Education & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree or higher.
● 5+ years of prior professional design experience.
● 5+ years of professional work experience as a Web-focused User Experience Designer with strong visual design skills demonstrated in your portfolio.
● Experience developing user flows, process flows, wireframes, and storyboards.
● Proficient in Adobe’s Creative Suite.
● Expert in coding HTML, CSS, and scalable frameworks like Bootstrap or Flex
● Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
● Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
● Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
● Experience or sensitivity to user-system interaction with regard to accessibility for all users.
Tools We Use (Nice to Have)
● CMS: WordPress (both theme design and site development).
● CSS Frameworks: SASS, SCSS.
● Interface Design & Wireframes: Sketch.
● UI Testing: BrowserStack.
● Graphic design: Adobe Creative Suite.
● Google analytics.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!