Join the teamAccounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Manager
Unique opportunity for a highly-skilled accountant who desires the flexibility to work remotely and set your own work schedule within the parameters of the Finance department schedule. We are a growing company. There will be opportunities to grow within the department for the right candidate as we expand our volume and continue to build out the Finance team.
About Us and You:
Our team is composed of intelligent and hardworking individuals who work collaboratively to ensure, quality, accuracy, and inclusion. We embody these core values every day:
- Find better solutions that affect value.
- Professionals whose clients and colleagues can always count on us
- Take ownership of our actions and use successes and failures as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Can adapt with speed and agility when circumstances change.
- Driven by mutual respect, communication, and compassion.
- We are efficient with our time & energy
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Ad hoc projects
- Work with Sales team to finalize end of month schedule
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Create and send invoices for finalized revenue
- Create journal entries for accrued revenue by client
- Send and monitor AR aging reports and follow up on non-payment
- Liaison with sales team on AR collections
Accounts Payable Responsibilities
- Import invoices and ensure they are approved and accurate
- Assign account codes for upload into accounts payable system
- Run pay cycles for management approval
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquires
- Assist with monthly reports and month-end closing
Education & Experience
- BS/BA in Accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles
- Prior experience with Sage Intacct
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets (Excel) and financial reports
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work independently without supervision in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!