Join the teamTechnical Project Manager I
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to collaborate on project planning for a software system that powers websites, email, and push communications driving hundreds of millions of dollars in annual revenue for us and our clients. This position will support our engineering teams by managing business requirements, coordinating expectations across multiple stakeholders, and validating technical deliverables as per specifications in a timely fashion.
You will be working in both agile and waterfall workflows alongside a dynamic, industry-leading team of engineers, designers, and DevOps professionals across multiple technology stacks. This position can be remote or on-site at our Fort Lee, NJ headquarters.
● Analyze, plan, and track projects in various stages of development across multiple teams.
● Guide teams in creating clear deliverables, roles, and responsibilities of staff members required
for each initiative.
● Assign tasks to technical personnel while ensuring that all team members are actively executing
against priorities and milestones.
● Schedule and oversee regular project meetings with resources assigned.
● Track projects and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
● Participate in testing processes to ensure quality assurance for our products.
● Develop, document, and champion best practices with our teams for software deployment and
Education & Experience
● Bachelor’s degree or higher and/or professional Project Management Certification.
● 4+ years of experience in a technical position, working with teams for business software solutions.
● Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
● Self-motivated results-oriented team player with excellent attention to detail.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and project management.
● Exposure to software engineering fundamentals and cloud computing services and concepts.
● Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills.
Tools We Use (Nice to Have Some Familiarity)
● Project Tracking and Documentation: JIRA, Asana.
● Documentation: Confluence, Guru.
● Software Engineering: Java, PHP, NodeJS, AWS, and multiple SQL/NoSQL databases.
● Business intelligence tools: Looker, Chartio.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!