Join the teamSoftware Quality Assurance Analyst II
We are looking for an experienced Software Quality Assurance Analyst to help kick-start our SQA Team.
As an early team lead, you’ll help guide a team of SQA Analysts (and later, SQA
Engineers), help select and bootstrap tools to build software tests and initiate the process of executing those tests against a robust set of software products. You’ll work hand-in-hand with Product Managers and Software Engineers to bake quality directly into the Software Development Life Cycle. You’ll also focus on the software testing process, recommending improvements and alternate methodologies of testing where appropriate.
Candidates should have passion and dedication, plus analytical and detail-oriented thinking skills. You’ll have proven experience architecting and developing automation frameworks along with manual tests and tools. You’ll be a fun-loving, energetic individual with the skills to generate confidence in our new SQA team’s capabilities. This position can be remote and/or on-site at our Fort Lee, NJ headquarters.
- Help develop and manage the execution of an overall software test strategy
- Write and execute initial test plans (initially manual, ultimately to include automated)
- Manage documentation of bugs and other software issues identified during testing
- Participate in improving the SQA process to make it more effective and efficient
Education & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance, at least some of that time as a team leader that has utilized manual white-box tests and automation
- In-depth knowledge of how both manual and automated tests are utilized, including a working knowledge of Python/Selenium or comparable testing paradigms
- Knowledgeable about modular/containerized code and build infrastructure
- Superb planning skills that can be used across multiple projects proceeding simultaneously through the SDLC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Tools We Use
- Jira, Asana for Project Management/Defect Tracking
- Confluence for Product Management/Documentation
- AWS for Infrastructure
- Stacks include Java Spring, PHP, Ruby with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Snowflake for primary databases
What If Media Group, LLC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID- 19 unless they qualify for a legal exemption for which accommodation will be discussed.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!