Join the teamSales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You’ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
As a Sales Development Representative – your daily job responsibilities and tasks will vary depending on the day, but in general, the work will include:
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating and communicating with new client opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Use a strategic approach to reach the target audience
- Maintain sales records
- Social media management
- Schedule meetings for Account Executives and team
- Produce qualified outbound leads at the top of the funnel through strategic and engaging outreach
- Strategize new outreach methods and streamline messaging
- Provide reports as requested by the management team
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort
Education & Experience
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Promotions or Business major preferred
- One year of industry sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Knowledge of phone systems is a plus
- Experience cold calling prospects
What We Offer:
- This is a remote position
- Monday through Friday 9 am-5 pm
- Competitive commission structure paid vacation time
- As part of the team, you will innovate, move fast, learn from your colleagues and grow your career.
What If Media Group, LLC requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID- 19 unless they qualify for a legal exemption for which accommodation will be discussed.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!