Join the teamR&D PROJECT MANAGER
What If Media Group’s New School Email Monetization model is based on full transparency. Email Service Providers (ESPs) and Mailbox Providers are our close allies in delivering contextually relevant promotional newsletters to consumers who have real and enthusiastic interest in receiving email marketing. The What If Media Group team is expert at connecting with consumers, driving high consumer response rates and extremely low complaint rates. What If Media Group drives some of the highest returns on investment in the online industry. We are growing quickly, and we need talented, detail oriented, and highly motivated individuals like you to support our future growth.
As an R&D Project Manager, you are the point person who is in charge of projects within the lab. You will own the objectives and key results for each project and drive the team to the finish line. Project managers are responsible for planning, leading, and executing projects for the Lab in a timely and efficient manner and will hold project teams accountable to deadlines, goals, and metrics. Duties will include: overseeing all aspects of projects, from planning to execution; setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and summarizing progress; preparing reports as needed for stakeholders regarding project status; and collaboration with other departments for resources. You will be responsible for communicating project assignments and expectations to make sure that all tasks, project phases, and evaluations are completed efficiently and effectively. Careful organization, clear communication, as well as the ability to problem solve, take initiative, and work collaboratively are necessary to be successful in this position.
- Developing detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Assisting in defining project objectives, key results, and scope with key stakeholders
- Measuring project performance using appropriate metrics, tools, and techniques
- Reporting and escalating issues to management as needed
- Assessing and communicating project risks
- Ensuring resource availability and management of workload across teams
- Taking initiative on improving skills and professional development
Successful candidates will have:
- 2-4 years of experience in Project Management or in a related area
- Experience with managing resources and team members from different departments
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Working knowledge of Asana, Slack, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, as well as the ability to learn new software as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate across departments.
- A self-starter attitude to ensure success and productivity in a work-from-home environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong understanding of systems and procedures.
- Fierce work ethic and sense of purpose, with the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team.
- Ability to multitask, track, and report on multiple workstreams
- Effective task and time management skills.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!