Join the teamJunior Analyst
The Junior Analyst is responsible for managing a portfolio of revenue-generating data sources. The Junior Analyst utilizes a series of strategies to optimize data revenue performance.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical aptitude to track the performance of marketing campaigns, a great work ethic, and an innate ability to understand and connect with data. Responsibilities include developing relevant and targeted feedback for our sales team, as well as forecasting/modeling the path that different projects should take for optimal profitability. A successful Junior Analyst is detailed oriented, focused, and able to pinpoint the information that can lead to increased profit opportunities for the company. The ability to work independently in a work-from-home environment while also functioning and contributing as part of a team is essential to being successful in this role.
- Superior Statistics/Analytic Skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools — you should show advanced skills in Excel as well as a basic understanding of relational database concepts
- Ability to analyze large datasets using statistical techniques
- Has a knack for identifying nuances in data to optimize our business
- Capable of independently preparing reports that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Comfortable working independently or actively participating in a team environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
Education & Experience
Typically requires a BS/BA or Associate’s degree, but not mandatory.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A proven track record of client relationship management
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong at building rapport
- Proven expertise driving client strategy
- Team player
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and timeline
- Adept at problem-solving
- Project management experience a plus
- Located in/near our office in Fort Lee, New Jersey
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis, or related field
What We Offer
- This is a remote position.
- Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm.
- Competitive commission structure, paid vacation time, and benefits package.
- As part of the team, you will innovate, move fast, learn from your colleagues, and grow your career.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!