Join the teamDirector of SMS
The Director of SMS is responsible for driving the strategy of the department while managing both day-to-day operations and the development of the members of the team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical aptitude, a background in leading strategy, a great work ethic, and an innate ability to understand and connect with data. Responsibilities include maintaining and innovating core functions, as well as modeling the path that different projects should take for optimal profitability. A successful Director of SMS leads by example galvanizes a team and is able to pinpoint the information that can lead to increased profit opportunities for the company. The ability to work independently in a work-from-home environment while also communicating effectively with a number of different departments is key.
- Extensive knowledge and experience within SMS
- Understanding of SMS rules and regulations
- Skilled cross-functional communicator
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Experience building out new processes
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize a departments workload to meet strict deadlines
What We Offer:
- This is a remote position with the opportunity to work in person if you live near the Fort Lee office
- Competitive commission structure, paid vacation time, and benefits package.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!