Join the teamDirector of Operations Support
As the Director of Operations Support, you will lead the Operations Support team. The director ensures all daily responsibilities are taken care of and the team is operating as efficiently as possible. You will manage a team of both full-time & part-time employees. The Operations Support team handles a multifaceted workload that you will need to familiarize yourself with in order to thrive in your role. The full-time team’s workload consists of tasks that focus on things like monitoring consumer feedback and company compliance, revenue reporting, assisting in analysis tasks, offer and content selection for email marketing campaigns.
The part-time team is heavily focused on ensuring that our automation functions properly, that campaigns are mailed successfully and that any issues that may prevent either of those from happening are addressed promptly. A successful candidate will have an established background in leadership, experience in process optimization, excellent time management skills, great communication skills, motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, and the desire to develop their team.
Identify hiring needs, create requisitions, and execute hiring process
Develop & implement employee training plans
Maintain, optimize and enhance operational efficiencies
Resource and workload management
Employee development, performance reviews, and corrective action planning
Develop, implement, and review operational processes
Effective skills related to issue identification, resolution, and documentation
Education & Experience
- Bachelors preferred, but not required
- 3 – 5 years in management role
- Strong leadership skills
- Meticulous organizational skills and have a self-starter attitude to ensure success and productivity in a work-from-home environment.
- A fierce work ethic and sense of purpose, with the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team.
- Effective task and time management skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work on
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate across departments.
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!