Join the teamAdministrative Assistant
We are looking for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant to work in our Fort Lee office three days per week, with the potential to quickly evolve into full-time hours. This role will provide administrative support to the CEO, as well as ensure that the entire office operates efficiently. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, punctual, and able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner. Adaptability and responsibility will be key to the success of this role.
- Manage and maintain a clean, organized, and smooth-running office
- Perform general administrative duties and resolve any administrative issues
- Coordinate the scheduling of meetings, appointments, and conference rooms
- Schedule and assist clients, office visitors, and out-of-town employees
- Manage correspondence and calls for yourself and other staff
- Coordinate maintenance and repair of all office equipment
- Order lunch for the office
- Order office supplies
- Order client and employee gifts, as needed
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Make bank deposits
- Make travel and transportation arrangements
- Assist in the planning of trade shows.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Research and create presentations as needed
- Handle ad hoc requests
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Required Skills:
○ Microsoft Office
○ Google Workspace
- Preferred Skills:
What If Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide employees with a competitive salary and bonus plan, as well as generous medical, dental, vision, & 401k plans. If you would like to learn more about this exciting position, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!